The Sisters of the Presentation offer a positive, inspirited, growth-oriented work environment reflected in their spirit of hospitality. Our employees experience a nurturing work environment committed to the values of service and hospitality.
The Sisters of the Presentation is an equal opportunity employer with more than 60 staff members serving in various capacities including nursing, maintenance, professional administration, food service, housekeeping and much more.
We offer full-time and part-time positions throughout the year.
We are welcoming applicants for the following positions:
Administrative Assistant to the Congregational Leadership Team
Part-time (20 hours/week)
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the congregational leader and team.
- Two to three years of successful administrative work experience.
- Prefer a minimum of one to two years of college education.
- Proficient with Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and familiarity with Google applications and internet.
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion and independent judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential.
- Some understanding of the Catholic Church and religious life.
- Will participate in and contribute to the spirituality of the workplace and the work environment, interacting effectively with others.
- This position will be 20 hours/week with a flexible schedule.
- Anticipated start date in September.
- Limited benefits eligibility.
Nurse (LPN or RN)
Full-time, 2nd Shift (72 hours/pp)
Join our healthcare team where you can enjoy an excellent staffing ratio in a non-regulated religious home environment.
As a nurse, you will provide clinical and/or leadership skills in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the nursing care delivered to each sister in Nagle Center.
- Responsible for the oversight of 1-2 nursing assistants within the nursing unit and Mount Loretto (Motherhouse).
- Will participate in providing health maintenance and management of illnesses.
- Maintains the comfort, privacy and dignity of sisters in the delivery of services.
- Must have ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Enjoy one 30-minute paid meal period which is provided per 8 hour shift, in addition to two – 15 minute rest periods.
- Requirements of a current state of Iowa nursing license or be willing to obtain licensure, and be in good standing. Experience with geriatric population helpful.
Sisters of the Presentation
2360 Carter Road
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
The Sisters of the Presentation are an equal opportunity employer.